MFT: Friends keep your heart warm


How are you enjoying your weekend?  Hopefully by the time this post goes live I will have gotten a bunch of stuff on my visual to-do list checked off.  I whipped up this card on Thanksgiving in between cooking and picking up my Momma for dinner:


The plaid panel is MFT Subtle Plaid 6x6.  The coral panel is Stampin' up Calypso Coral.  Oh my, those little mice are from the adorable MFT Harvest Mice set.  I adopted them and finally inked them up.  The mugs are the Die-namics LLD Hot Cocoa Cups and the sentiment is from the coordinating stamps set LLD Hug in a Mug.  Do you spy the marshmallows?  They've been slightly toasted...just a bit of Distress Oxide in Antique linen.  I also used Distress Oxide in Walnut Stain on the oval piece of Hot Cocoa. 


There's something about plaid...it makes everything better.  Team it up with cocoa and it's a winner :)

I was inspired by the MFT Color Challenge:


and the sketch challenge, I rotated it and went a bit rogue:


Affiliate shopping links at no cost to you:

Comments

Karren said…
Oh this is so adorable!
Kelly S. said…
So adorable!!! Love the marshmallows :)! The way you colored those cups really look make them look like porcelain!
This is ADORABLE! LOVING those mice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Ca-ute! Great job with the challenges too 😊
Marlena M. said…
Super duper cute Amy~love those roasted marshmallows!!!
laurie said…
Wow this is SO cute! The images are adorable!
Migdalia said…
OMG! I love the cute mice set!! Adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
Audrey Pettit said…
Soooo adorable! I wants mugs with mice! ❤️
Mich said…
LOVE! The cups don't look like paper. Great job!!!
Helen F. said…
Too darn sweet! Love the sentiment :-)
Annette Allen said…
you totally inspired me Amy... this card is fabulous.